For information related to visa requirements to enter Australia please consult the Australian government website ( http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/event-organisers-participants/ ).
Please note that you should apply for your visa at least 6–8 weeks before your intended date of travel to Australia (or two weeks for online applications) as visa processing times may vary. ISAP2015 will not refund author registrations or publish no show papers in IEEE Xplore due to visa issues.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa, ISAP2015 can provide such a letter to the following individuals:
- Keynote Speakers
- Invited Speakers
- Authors of Technical Papers
- Invited Members of the ISAP2015 Organising Committee
- Members of the iWAT International Steering Committee
- ISAP2015 Attendees who have a fully paid registration.
The invitation letter will include conference title, dates and location, and it will state if you are an author, speaker, committee member or attendee.
- your full name as it appears on your passport
- your affiliation
- your conference registration confirmation number (invoice number)
- your work address
- your fax number
- your nationality
- your date of birth
- your passport number
- the required delivery method for invitation letter (e-mail, fax, air-mail)
Invitation letters will be sent to to you within three days of receiving your request. Please indicate in your request if you require your invitation to be sent to you by e-mail, fax or by air mail (allow extra time for postal delay). You will need to register for the conference before your request for an invitation letter can be processed.
No invitation letter will be issued until your registration has been completed, paid in full and confirmed.